In no specific order:
1. I have a job that pays me well, and gives me time for what I love – writing.
2. My kids are all old enough to bathe themselves, make their own meals, and even do laundry for themselves!
3. I have a family who, not only do I love, but I get along with remarkably well, including my mom, my sister, and my step-dad!
4. I have a beautiful house that is mostly clean, but anyone can feel comfortable being in. Housework doesn’t cause me stress, and I don’t waste a lot of time on things that don’t really matter to anyone else.
5. I have great girlfriends with whom I can laugh, cry, talk about nothing, and waste inordinate amounts of time when we need to.
6. I am healthy, relatively happy, and surrounded by good people whom I care about and who care about me.
7. I have far more things to do than time to do them.
8. I have seen several of my books brought to life in print, and at least two more will follow suit.
9. Even on my worst days, I am happier now than I was 20 years ago.
10. I have the money and means to do the things I need for my family, and extra things that will help my children to appreciate the world in which we live!
10.5 – I really have to add my wonderful husband as one of the things in my life that I love. More than just love, I am so blessed to have a partner who supports me, loves me despite my flaws (and he often says because of them), with whom I can share so much of my life – all of my life – without reservation. He provides so well for me and my children, is not afraid to show his weaknesses, and above all, has an honest soul. This list just isn’t complete without him.
I thank the universe every day that I am so blessed!