Okay – I’m slightly less crabby than earlier, so I’m adding another post. Here is a fun meme – thanks to Lisa and Chartroose. It’s a James Lipton questionnaire that is loads of fun! Give it try and let me know how it goes!
Here is the questionnaire along with my answers:
1. What is your favorite word? velvety, persnickety, clairvoyant
2. What is your least favorite word? “like” “dude” or anything said with a Southern California twist
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A glass of late harvest Riesling, a well-crafted story, my husband kissing my neck.
4. What turns you off? People who pronounce themselves as writers when they have yet to produce a REAL book from a legitimate publisher. Poetry that is nothing but purple prose and self-indulgent emotional autopsy.
5. What is your favorite curse word? ratsnot, for cripesakes
6. What sound or noise do you love? waves hitting the beach, my children not arguing with me or each other.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? My kids arguing with me or each other, a kid that whines incessantly, rap music
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? being a yoga instructor
9. What profession would you not like to do? nurse
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “It’s not what you think it is, so adjust your expectations.”
I am REALLY eager to see what Alison has to say to these! And Shaunda, too!